Great Weekend for my first crash...

GoldenMotor.com

ferball

Apr 8, 2010
NH
I finally did it, I crashed my bike. It was my own fault, as I did not properly install the bolt for my motor mounts, so as I was motoring along Saturday after noon, my mount fell apart, which locked up the chain and stopped my bike rather suddenly. I flew over the handle bars, and banged myself up pretty good, and the scrapes on the side of my helmet made me happy I had it on. Sprained both my arms from the elbows down so I spent most of the long weekend laying around wishing my arms didn't hurt so I could go put my bike back together. I also have a wicked cool gash by right eye that my wife hates, I am hoping it leaves a slight scar because it is kinda cool, I will have to make a story for it, like I got it fighting pirates or something, because a motor bike crash lacks a certain manliness....

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Oh man Ferball. Bummer. Not a fun way to spend your week end.

I vote dueling scar. Or bar brawl knife fight. You didn't bring one so had to take his (their) knife(s) and use it.

Black_Moons

Oct 25, 2010
Canada, Bc
Nah, say you got it on your motorbike, But you got it crashing into a BMW that cut you off while on his cell phone, leaving a HUGE dent and scrape marks down the side of it.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Nah, say you got it on your motorbike. Like, you were pulling up and looking for a place to park out front of a biker bar, and some of the hawg riders thought you were an easy target. And you got the scar defending your bike's honor. Yeah. And all that before you even dismounted. Yeah, that sounds good.