Four stroke custom stretch build

GoldenMotor.com

simonjohnwilmer

Jul 16, 2009
Far Northern N.S.W Australia
Spent the last 3 days trying to mount new 4G Four Banger , after a few attempts this is what I have arrived at , the seat post came last , the original post went further forward ,anyway still have a few more small gussets to weld , Had a lot of trouble trying to get the motor as far back as possible , Im quite happy at this stage with it all , More later.

Attachments

simonjohnwilmer

Jul 16, 2009
Finished the bike today ,took her for a spin , goes great ,rides nice , stable , smooth , comfy .
the Huasheng 4G combo pulls away nice and smooth , hardly have to pedal to get underway.
Got some ideas for fabricating a tank , or see what turns up at the dismantlers .
The pedal chain gets a bit of a vibration ,not always , thinking two chains could be a better set up and this would allow me to remount the engine a little lower .

Attachments

simonjohnwilmer

Jul 16, 2009
Sure you can hear it . drop by after lunch .Bike rides great . regular bikes have a choppy ride , long wheelbase smooth out the bumps , the first bike was about a foot longer ,I didnt like the way it cornered . now she rides real nice .
Heres a shot from yesterday, I made a center stand ,changed the exhaust pipe and fitted an old Stewart Warner speedometer .
Thanks for all the compliments , much appreciated .

Attachments

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
simonjohnwilmer, you gotta share this build with the Stretch Cruiser & Chopper Lowrider forum/area!

This is an incredible custom stretch cruiser build IMO.

C.H.