Fdr state park ride

GoldenMotor.com

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
I've been working on my video skills trying to do better work, this was shot with a Vivitar vivicam s130 mounted to my helmet. Its a great place to ride in and around the Pine Mountain Georgia area, too bad none of the guys I ride with could make it. We've been trying to do this ride together for a while but we never could get it done.

http://youtu.be/4tVGDZO3nR0

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
What a beautiful place to ride. Too bad about all those people and traffic you had to put up with :)

Judging from the engine sounds a couple of those hills are steeper than they look. That is a lovely place, Greg. Thanks for sharing the ride with us. The vid quality is good and no wind sounds in the camera mic.

Tom

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Thanks Tom, the quality of the raw video is much better than the finished product. I know they can't do every clip in H/D because of the space required for them.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Thanks Dave, I've been trying to learn what to do to make good footage. If you've looked at my earlier videos I know how to do it wrong. I've watched a lot of the videos that have been posted on the forum trying to get better. I have a good bit more of the weekend ride that I'm going to do another video of.