So far the macargi tahiti is the worst.

GoldenMotor.com

redheadsticky

Apr 4, 2012
south dakota
Decided to go with a 2 stroke. Seat pole 1 1/8 . Front bar 1 1/2. Inches. Can make it work without chain guard but don't want to. I'm convinced that these motors are designed to fit a 10 speed old style bikes. Real v'ed frames. If I want to use chain guard I'm about 2 inches short. I ordered the front mount from manic today it appears this will solve the problem of a nice looking straight tight mount. It really kills me to see these bike berry ads that show same bike same motor fitting perfectly, with chain guard in place. In motorized bicycle part 1 on you tube you can clearly see how much work went into his mount. And had to be modified. This thread is for future macargi tahiti buyers. Don't . Go with another frame. I'm finishing this macargi custom to save face and learn. My future builds will be the felt bixby. Lots of room and I'm sticking with the 4 stroke builds. This business of mounting motors on bikes to me is still in its infancy. I want to get these builds down to a parts list that fit perfectly and build to enjoy the ride. Not constantly solving problems with frame sizes and custom made mounts. If I have too I'll make my own for the bixby and market them myself..trk

redheadsticky

Apr 4, 2012
south dakota
Phantom bikes outta Cali has everything for the bixby. Custom motor mounts and sprocket adapters. Check those builds out how clean everything is. I'm sold on the perfect fit of these bikes. 4stroke builds.brnot

redheadsticky

Apr 4, 2012
south dakota
the Manic Mechanic front mount 1.5 inch fits . a little bit of filing and it will be perfect. a poster had replied that they dont fit. well i got my kit from ebay 2 stroke. 109.00 plus 20.00 shipping and just happy now i can finally build.