size of puch head

GoldenMotor.com

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
I have a pipe that goes over my head, and didnt have enough room to install the hi-hi head. So, my wife's brother in law cut the fins down with an angle grinder, and now it fits perfectly.

the chief

Dec 9, 2012
chicago
i have one sitting here as well as a crmachine head, i can take pics side by side of both with a stock one if you like otherwise its 2 a little bit under two inches tall, with sparkplug and cap about 3 and 3/4, plus you would still have to fit the cap on.

Frogster

Jan 18, 2013
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Okay Obese police, it finally arrived. my puch 50cc hi hi compression head.

Heres a photo of it up against the 66 cc head gasket I ordered from sbp. So now you can see the difference visually. I measured the flat ring between the head gasket and the actual combustion chamber to be about 5mm give or take. I am still waiting on my 66 cc motor, and I wont install this head until after ive broken the motor in with the stock head.

I plan on using 94 octane gas with some octane booster (the goal is to run over 95 octane at least. Also ill run some kind of performance synthetic two stroke oil or something to give it the best lubrication with that level of compression.

I cant say anything yet, but I have a good feeling its going to work nicely. It looks to me like the depth of the spark plug cavity stays the same with the 50cc head, only the diameter of the actual combustion chamber becomes smaller and narrower. It still looks like there wud be plenty of room to fit a short spark plug.

wish me luck everyone?

Attachments