Set Screw Tap and Cable Ends

GoldenMotor.com

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
That should make the ol table happy. Unless you burned holes in the table then you Dad will burn a few holes in your pants.

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
That should make the ol table happy. Unless you burned holes in the table then you Dad will burn a few holes in your pants.
Ya........hey thank you Norm for showing me how to do that. A first class mechanic and 2nd class welder showed me how to sharpin drill bits many years ago the knowledge has been priceless and so is the knowege I got from you to make Norms cable ends I says.
When I'm happy, the picnic table is happy o we are happy specialy about the set scsrewtap cause last night at the gass station, I had to do a quick adjustment for more power on the way home.
Tonight I rode a ways to get to down town and kin of go aropund it , cross the high level bridge and then endin up way over on the other side of down and across the river and then some .
Well super sucess full ride and my christiene(motor drive packadge ) wow what a performance. Still running strong after 4 winters ya. got me there and back no problem , plus it had sit out in the cold when I was out svcocializin at the pub??? bar music bar.
Anyway, Thanks again for showing me how to make those cable ends you have no Idea how valuable they are to me. I know a cable can just suddenly snap at any time aqnd wow helped me out at lot with that big time. Yes, I am very happy cause f this and the table just loves it
P.S. All the blood sweat and tears in keepin them running is worthit cause when they are runnin good it sure is nice to have that little tap. Thanks again :)
Oh by the way I did the brazing down stairs.............in ......the........................................................the basment.

Last edited:

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Good to hear you did the brazing not on the picnic table. Glad you like the forum info and are putting it to use.