My first stretch bike need advice

GoldenMotor.com

Tmoney

Apr 28, 2011
california
Hello motor bicycling fans. I am looking at a stretch bike for my next build. I would like to know what I half to do to mount the engine on such a frame. If you have good advice on good quality stretch bikes that would help me to. When I have this next build completed I would be happy to post pictures of this awesome ride when I am done. This is what I am looking fore in a stretch bike: chrome suspension fork, chrome fenders, and mount for cargo rack if a stretch exists with a cargo rack mount. I might get a custom paint job done to. I'm thinking of a shiny black with yellow orange and blue flames.

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
Here is my 2002 Dyno Roadster. You will have to make 1 motor mount for the front of the engine. Use the seat post as the back mount. I'm working on saddle bags for the rear. What size of "cargo rack" are you thinking and how much weight will be going in it?

Terry

Tmoney

Apr 28, 2011
california
I might go with a three foot rack and some leather saddle bags. For the weight I might keep a limit of 40lbs on the rear at max. And that's a beautiful stretch bike you built. I might go with something like yours but in black with a flame paint job and some added chrome.