Low Jet reference.

GoldenMotor.com

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
Found out even 60 was to small for one of the bikes. I can't find any jets sized lower then 60, so I took one of my useless size 80 jets and filled it with solder. Now I just have to wait around for the micro drills to show up. Hope this works!

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
So the head seemed to not seat properly with the new high comp head. I put the old head back it it proceeded to run rich so I looked at the carb is it was leaking extremely bad seems like the gasket was fubar. Now I need to order a new carb and see where I can go from there, time to rejet all over again. X3.

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
I picked up the micro drill set from harbor freight and tried to drill into the previous shown jet in pictures above. Didn't work out so well as it was my first time and I used to much solder and kept breaking the .45mm bit.

Thankfully it came with 2 of each bit but no .50 or .55 so I will still have to order that eBay kit. Can't wait to test it out and see how it works after I fix the carb, from changing the jet so much the bowl gasket leaks like a sieve. Will order a whole new carb as well.

Here's the Harbor Freight micro drill set and what my newest jet looks like with a .45mm hole drilled into it.