Motorized original Honda´s

GoldenMotor.com

happyvalley

Jul 24, 2008
upper Pioneer Valley
Yeah, I've enjoyed visiting that site. This is how a company and nation start rebuilding after a war. Their earliest offerings were add-ons to bikes and the bicycles themselves are worth noting, early Bridgestones which were advanced for their time, the later year models of which are still some of my favorite bikes.

donphantasmo

Oct 3, 2010
Middleburg, FL
Wow, what a great page. Thanx LEADED for the find. I have to get back to work now, since I've been drooling on this keyboard for the last 50 minutes, lol

Barnfresh

Sep 5, 2011
Nor-Cal
Very nice L50, thanks for sharing. Got me wondering why none of the modern friction drive setups run on the inside of the rim instead of the tire.

leaded50

Oct 29, 2011
Norway
Yeah,Barnfresh.....then it would not have any extra wear of the tire! But perhaps it would need a moore perfect fit, to not destroy something, or trouble with the contact at the rims of newer ones? (I belive when checking my oldie 50s rims, the sides is flatter at the newer rims, and should give better friction..but...)

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
My S90 is rough but very complete. I will not buy buy more parts until I have my bonded title. If I the title request is denied for some reason, I will build it as a trail bike, with parts from a CL90. If the the title request is approved, I hope to have it on the road this summer.

leaded50

Oct 29, 2011
Norway
Sweet, wheelbender!! remember on in blue who was in the neighborhood for some years ago!

If moore pics of f.ex. old boarders (indians) is wanted: Check it out:
Early Years