Thanks to Norm all fixed and running bettter than ever!

GoldenMotor.com

MarcPhotoMan

May 21, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Well I finally have my bike running again more power than ever New carb and a intake sorter manifold that Norman Made for me and it goes off to the side.

The carb exterior looks the same. The differences are that the needle is nicely tapered
and slide is made out off brass or copper and the filter is much better and lets in allot more air.

Carb is from this guy Livefast Motors: Bike Motors - Accessories

As many of you know i was going around in circles with my old carb which was missing the top tab that hold in onto the intake manifold.:crash:

I went trough HEdouble hockey sticks :ride: with this repair but I learned allot !!

a good tip is to bleed the gas line of all air, I squeezed the gas line repeatedly wile holding the filter down with my finger over the hole and the air went up into the tank now I have no air in the filter which was starving the engine of gas and I put a little wd40 on the cable to make work more smoothly.

Hopefully I will be able to use it again It's been a month since i was able to ride it to work!:ride2:

Thanks again Norm!(^)

Attachments

Last edited:

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Norm talked me through putting new rings in my engine... The first week I had it, but what he did was to give me confidence to try other things. For that I am eternally grateful...

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
by now there should be enough of the NORM fan club to do a wave at least. I'll stand for that and I don't stand for much.

MarcPhotoMan

May 21, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Yes deffinatly I think that I would have thrown in the towel by now if it want for all the info he has shared with all of us!

I actually thought of started a tread Entitled how has Norm helped You! (^)

Last edited: