I love stretch cruiser bikes...

GoldenMotor.com

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
I'm 6'2" and I just feel alot more comfortable on a stretch cruiser than a regular bike frame. This is not meant to spam advertising and maybe I'm posting this in the wrong place but I found a cool business out of Redding, CA selling bike parts online. They have a stretch cruiser frame with a built in tank for $199.00

514830.jpg

<shakes his piggy bank...but not enough yet>]​

Last edited:

Big.Dude.666

Jul 17, 2009
CA
I'm 6'2" and I just feel alot more comfortable on a stretch cruiser than a regular bike frame. This is not meant to spam advertising and maybe I'm posting this in the wrong place but I found a cool business out of Redding, CA selling bike parts online. They have a stretch cruiser frame with a built in tank for $199.00

View attachment 17352

<shakes his piggy bank...but not enough yet>]

They have a front disc brake kit for $59 too! If anyone's interested here's a link to their web page.
Bicycle Designer
is that a working gas tank? in the pic it dose not look like it...

Big.Dude.666

Jul 17, 2009
CA
Doesn't look like it to me either but a little weld job for a spout and petcock and it would be!
yeah.....it looks like a really cool frame the square tube on the bottom will make mounting easy with a 2 or 4 stroke kit engine or a custom engine............that acme v twin would look good

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
That last link I posted is the best site I've found so far. He stocks the Greenline stretch frame. He calls it a "Fantasy frame". Greenline makes a stretch ($199.00 including shipping for a complete bike)...but they are out of stock until this spring.

Firmstong makes a stretch also and they use the same frame. You can find Firmstongs Urban Deluxe for around $230+

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
That tank is fiberglass according to another dealer. Actually he calls it "Bondo"
Oh, well that sucks! Glad I saw this before I ordered one...

Ok, saw one in a bike shop the other day. Yes it's just fiberglass and open at the bottom. Still a sick looking frame though...

Last edited:

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
Dose any one no were I can fine a stretched cruiser for under $200 around the LA area?
XYZ cycles in Torrance, they might have some left. I think they're about $175.00 for complete bike. My buddy and I have bought 4 of them already for MBs. Just google XYZ bicycles and give it a try. Good luck

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Cool frames Max

Man, I wish some one with the skills to make a really cool frame designed around being used for a MB would see threads like this and notice the biz potential. A welder and bender are #1 and 2 on my big ticket wish list! Not as a business thing but really want a frame with an engine in mind.

Dave, your build is awesome!

Randog707

Oct 18, 2009
Fairfield,ca
Maxvision,the company out of Redding,ca is BicycleDesigner.com,I have bought many products from them,144 spoke rims,disc brake adapter,springer forks,ape Hangers,Sprocket & pedals,all of these are of great quality and were pretty cheap to buy.I myself like that company.heres a pic of those parts on my bike.the pic is without ape hangers installed.

Attachments

Last edited: