kustom kruiser

GoldenMotor.com

tommyboy1442

Nov 25, 2009
chicago
just got don rebuilding the duece again after the motor sized on me, ran cheap oil that one time and bam rod bushing, yes not bearing, busing looked like a gummy ring-lol. just need a bullet headlight,i have color matched tank in garage just put that on for test ride and bondo'd the seems outta the tank too,, end caps for the fork tubes,and a couple odds and ends and shes done. im gonna sell her too. but it feels good to be back on the road. ill take a few better pics later.a couple after and before photos

Attachments

Last edited:

tommyboy1442

Nov 25, 2009
chicago
i finished the tank the other day,i bondo'd the seam outta the tank,first time the clearcoat fisheyed,so i wet sanded it, painted it again ad the paint crackled on me,so then i took a sponge sander for wood and just scufffed it really good, then layed the clear over again, finally came out decent. paint is metal specks by duplicolor, it totally sucks, had a rosey hue to it, like it was kustom sunfaded already, so i mixed up a bunch of house of kolor red flake in the clear and it did the trick, makin it more of a candy color and now with kool metallics.this tank was molded wrong straight from the factory, i dont care though for china.im just gonna cut the studs slightly and put some spike bolts and call it a day.

Attachments