Extra long throttle cable source needed.

GoldenMotor.com

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
Does anyone have a source for an extra long throttle cable? I am building a rat bike and I put some ape hangers on it. Out of curriosity I mounted the bars on my stretch and I like it!! But,.......the throttle cable is too short. Any help or ideas?

jezusjonz

Feb 26, 2008
Indiana
someone used to sell them I've been trying to find them again. Ive wanted to finish my 26 inch stingray clone but need much longer cables.
Terry
wonder if Venice knows.....OH Venice...

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
Thanks for all the input. Correct me if I am wrong but.......doesnt the throttle cable need to be a certain measurement longer than the housing, with a very small lead stop on it? These are made for a specific grip and carb aren't they.

w31john

Jan 4, 2008
san jose ca
Thanks for all the input. Correct me if I am wrong but.......doesnt the throttle cable need to be a certain measurement longer than the housing, with a very small lead stop on it? These are made for a specific grip and carb aren't they.
yes they do sorry, we solder our end on to make it fit.

Darrell Chambers

Mar 13, 2019
Does anyone have a source for an extra long throttle cable? I am building a rat bike and I put some ape hangers on it. Out of curriosity I mounted the bars on my stretch and I like it!! But,.......the throttle cable is too short. Any help or ideas?
Thatsdax.com . Motorized bicycles parts has a 100in cable and great price

Reactions: Chaz