Donate $5 to Jim to create a full USA engine

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

taddthewadd

Mar 1, 2009
Visalia, California
It has been mentioned in a few threads. Now lets put talking into action.

I am not sure how to do this but I am sure someone here will know how. Can someone make an easy way for us to donate five bucks to jim to get an american engine going.

There is a donate button at the bottom of the main page. Maybe someone can make a button for Jim and the engine or a link to donate in this thread.

There are many of us who would kill for a complete engine fabricated by Jim (the manic mechanic). If a bunch of us donated five bucks it would probably get Jim to focus on this project and get it done.

Who is in?

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
All we need to know is if Jim "Manic Mechanic" has a Pay Pal account, and if he does we just need the E-mail address that he has attached to that account and then any one of us who wants to donate can log onto our own Pay Pal account and send him the money through PayPal and then he can do with it as he wishes, we can put a memo on the transaction stating that the funds are for the "American Bike Motor Project"

This would be a very easy way to get this done.

Jim if you see this thread and would like to have some donations sent to you for help in pursuing the all American made bike engine, let us know where to send the money and I'm sure there will be many of us on board.
Great Idea taddthewadd, I'm in.....!

dance1 .shft.

taddthewadd

Mar 1, 2009
Visalia, California
The best way would be for Jim to set up an account to receive donations. After a quick search there is a website called clickandpledge.com where you can easily set this up for free. Or maybe via paypal. Jim what do you think?

We the people of this forum want to get this going!

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
Thanks guys! I really appreciate the enthusiasm.

I am working on creating a process line, with fixtures, so that the engines can be machined-in to a high tolerance and balanced.

As with everthing I do, (In order to keep costs in-line), volume is key. Therefore the initial set-up is time consuming.

I'm confident enough that, smooth, powerful engines will sell.

There will be no more break-in stories...you can wing the snot out of one of my engines from day one!

If you break it...I will replace it!

Jim

metalliatic

Mar 14, 2010
Louisville Ky
ill donate some money. my only suggestion would be to make sure it will accept all the same parts that i already have such as intake and exaust and of course my m/m head. oh yeah and can you make it a true 80cc or even 100cc and still make it the same outer deminsions?

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Jim, we would really be glad to make some donations to help, I know there might not be any huge donation amounts but every little bit helps and surely there is enough of us willing that it would turn into a pretty good chunk of change.

I''l be one of the first in line when you get this engine developed & built....!

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
Though it may be a good cause. Asking for donations is something we steer away from here on the Forum. We've had a couple instances go south on us. Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.