thinking of selling slightly used gxh50, ezm q-matic, and 12gauge wheel with manic

GoldenMotor.com

jared8783

May 13, 2009
Elkhart, IN
ok so i havent yet looked into what shipping would cost but i am just done messing with this bike

it just dont work out on the frame i chose

i am looking to get rid of my slightly used gxh50, q-matic, and rear wheel with heavy duty 12 gauge spokes and a manic mechanic adapter

i was thinking around 300 for all of it

i will post pics later

and incase you do know what shipping would be like on something like this my zip code is 46516 so you can figure an estimate or something
its in northern indiana

skjjoe

Mar 9, 2009
Boerne Texas
Re: thinking of selling slightly used gxh50, ezm q-matic, and 12gauge wheel with mani

Got any pictures ? Thats a good deal

jared8783

May 13, 2009
Elkhart, IN
Re: thinking of selling slightly used gxh50, ezm q-matic, and 12gauge wheel with mani

i really dont want to separate any of this, i want the motor, q-matic, and wheel with manic mechanic adapter and 12 gauge spokes to all go together

that cover on the q-matic
i made it cuz i always thought the plastic one looked like crap
obviously i will give you the cover that i made
i dont know if i still have the original plastic cover, if i do i will send that out as well

if i get any serious inquiries i will go ahead and remove it from the bike and take it down to ups to get a shipping estimate

and that wheel has a seven speed cassette that i will leave on it
the sprocket you see on the adapter is i think a 56 tooth
but it is NOT a manic mechanic sprocket
i drilled it myself
so it is not perfect like his sprockets are
i will send this sprocket with it
it will work
but i HIGHLY reccomend going to piratecycles and buying a manic sprocket

Attachments

Last edited:

AzToker

Feb 28, 2010
Too Stoned, Az

I like that cover on the q matic! If you change ur mind about separating it. How much you want for the honda and q matic? I really don't need the back wheel or the sprocket.. You can pm me with a price if you decide to separate it.

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine

If you decide to sell seperately, PM me a price for the wheel and sprocket, if the price is right, payday is in a few days for me. we can do Paypal If you want, let me know.

Mac

Is it a 26" wheel??

Last edited:

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA

How much time/miles on the motor ? I might be interested in the tranny and motor for the Misses bike ?

jared8783

May 13, 2009
Elkhart, IN

the motor has less than 1000 miles for sure....the tranny has prob less than 200

the wheel is a twenty six inch wheel

i will probably give it a few weeks for someone to buy the whole package before i decide to separate because i am in no hurry to sell

i just dont feel like messing with it anymore so i figure i may as well take the three parts i put the most money into and try to get something out of it

Last edited:

jared8783

May 13, 2009
Elkhart, IN

and in case anyone is wondering i dont know what the brand of hub is for the rear wheel but it is off of a trek so i am sure it is of good quality

worksmanFL

May 25, 2010
Palm Coast, FL

Good luck with your sale.

Ill start the bidding...

$1.00

No, i'll bid...$100.00 (plus shipping)

Going once,twice....

Sold? :)

AzToker

Feb 28, 2010
Too Stoned, Az

^^ Lol. I am hoping he will want to separate it soon b4 i end up ordering one myself. Great deal too!!!

ocscully

Jan 6, 2008
Orange County, CA

Lets see a new Honda Motor is $300.00 a new Q-matic is $280.00? Why not give the man the $300.00 he is asking for it and tell him to not send the wheel if you don't feel the need of it? The motor and the drive are worth what he is asking. Just my opinion.

ocscully

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com

Lets see a new Honda Motor is $300.00 a new Q-matic is $280.00? Why not give the man the $300.00 he is asking for it and tell him to not send the wheel if you don't feel the need of it? The motor and the drive are worth what he is asking. Just my opinion.

ocscully
I already bought it all, just waiting for a shipping quote
and I don't care if I get the uuugggly EZM plastic gearbox cover......

jared8783

May 13, 2009
Elkhart, IN

yeah bimoped is right.....as far as i am concerned he is going to buy it i just gotta get shipping figured out first

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA

Guess thats what I get for being away for a couple days

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com

Thank you Jared!
UPS delivered today and I am more than happy with everything.

Your Honda 50 is going racing at Willow springs......not so sure about the Q Matic.

There was a little aluminum specs inside the air cleaner, something was grinding on
the Q Matic and got sucked in???

Serial number on the Honda is only a sticker, Huashengs have a stamped serial #

jared8783

May 13, 2009
Elkhart, IN

those alluminum pieces are definetly not from the qmatic

they are from a different tranny where the clutch was grinding on the frame of the bicycle

one of firebelly's old hardbox's