Spring fork and bearing set.

GoldenMotor.com

LAboy

Nov 28, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Hi guys,
I need your help to setup headset cups and bearings. Never did it before, so I don't know witch part goes first, second, etc. Here is pictures:
..and another question about spring, do I really have to change spring and rubber bumper?
Thanks a lot!

Attachments

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
if that's all you have, then yeah, you're missing everything but the seat.

check my picture. hopefully you can see enough of it, but there's a "bolt" that goes through the whole assembly. it's square in the middle and threaded on the ends. there's the U clamp in the middle that goes on the seatpost, then two clamps on either side that grab the seat rails. mine has two chrome washers on the outside of the seat rails, then a nut on either side.

edit: the second pic is a stock seat clamp assemby, mine has two chrome washers instead of the second clampy things.

Attachments

Last edited:

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i just noticed your seat has only two rails, and mine has 4, two on each side. that's why mine has washers instead of the clampy things. your seat should take any stock seat clamp, so don't go spending 20 bucks for a brooks. they should be 5 bucks or so at a bike store, or take one out of an old seat.