Can anyone identify this bike?

GoldenMotor.com

burrus

May 25, 2016
Seekonk, Ma
For sale in my area for short money. The guy had it built by his neighbor. Was test run last fall, after build. Been sitting since then. Owner doesn't know much about it. Neighbor moved away. Was going to take a look at it today.
Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:

Radar00

Apr 28, 2016
PA
Its either a Felt or a Skyhawk frame. I can't see if it has the gas tank cap on the top bar because of the handlebars

If its Skyhawk its aluminum frame, Felt- metal

Though theres a chance it could be a cranbrook with metal plates welded to the side of the top tubes to make it look like a felt or skyhawk frame =D

Bzura

Mar 8, 2014
PA
It's a promotional bike given away to stores that sell Cruzan Rum. See this link for an example: http://www.internetwines.com/cruzanbikegiveaway.html

I've seen similar bikes for Corona beer and various other brands. Not sure who makes it, but I wouldn't think the quality is that great. Probably equal to huffy.

And u don't think that it would be possible (or worthwhile) to make turn the tub tube into a tank. The bike in the OP's post has its tank underneath the seat.

Hope that helps.

Agreen

Feb 10, 2013
Southeastern GA
Cool looking bike though. The tank actually looks good there in my opinion. It blends well with the seat and, as always, anything looks better than the black peanut tank. I'm glad the person didn't use some sort of jerry-rigged exhaust straps to try and force one on. He could have done a little better on the cable routing, bit that would be nit-picky.