has any body

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I loved my Point Beech, snif. She is no longer with us. (pothole, don't wanna talk about it)

Great bike. Rear wheel is a pain to center the kit sprocket and is really cheaply made any way. But great candidate for a MB.

Dunno what they would go for in Cali.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
The best way to see what they sell for is to see what others are selling theirs for on craigslist and other free ad sites and papers etc.... you may find that they sell for ssignificantly higher in your area, or that you could sell it in its current condition for the price range I suggested. Also, if your on a fixed income you can make a little extra by building a few of these to sell each month, getting bikes on the cheap from flea markets, garage sales, and the free ads is pretty easy then just clean up, paint and new tires and tubes if needed, install the kit, run a tank or 2 thru them and put up for sale. Most people profit $200 to $250 per bike and that's just basically installing a kit, making sure it works, and selling.... you can control the price based on what others in your area sells them for or if there's no competition you can sell slightly higher.

giddyuperic

Dec 3, 2014
southern california
Thanks guys and yes I finally got the rag joint all set up right it is good to go!! Rode her around the local down town yesterday for about a hour did not loose the chain at all. I still think I would like to put on a spring loaded tensioner hand get rid of the one it comes withy. I really would like to put on that two piece hub and sprocket. But a certain company that sounds like marry won't call me back as they shorted me on my first order and said they would make it up when I bought the two piece hub and sprocket from them. I will have to call them Monday and see what is going on.. Thank for your time and help.

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Eric- Glad you got it running! Until I worked the bugs out of mine, I'd carry a couple wrenches in my bag and check the wheels, motor and anything else I could get to, a couple of times a ride. It didn't take long to figure out what needed my attention.
I agree, the rag joint is not the best answer, but they can work if you keep them adjusted properly. The better set ups need less attention, but cost. Check out "The $50 Cruiser" using the search bar up top, it's got a China made drive gear that's been no problem, and it's not alot of cash.
If you decide to sell, good luck! Hopefully you'll be able to keep riding though, it's a major stress relief.