Club Web Site

GoldenMotor.com

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
We are forming a motorized bicycle club in our county here in Florida. It actually will draw members from a couple of counties though. I started out with one using free web space from Earthlink but soon ran out of space! So now I am building it on HostBig with unlimited space and lots of features.

I'm looking for ideas for content to make it interesting. ANY SUGGESTIONS?
There will of course be a link here!!

Terry

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
We are forming a motorized bicycle club in our county here in Florida. It actually will draw members from a couple of counties though. I started out with one using free web space from Earthlink but soon ran out of space! So now I am building it on HostBig with unlimited space and lots of features.

I'm looking for ideas for content to make it interesting. ANY SUGGESTIONS?
There will of course be a link here!!

Terry
Hey,
I'm quite close to y'all ( Gainesville ) and am highly interested in joining your club ...I think one of the first priorities would be to have a thread ( feature ) of member builds and where they reside ......I've a few builds under me and would love to offer some input ...I've taken some bikes with me to the beach and really love cruising A1A ....( Crescent Beach....Summer Haven...The Blowhole...Anastasia ... etc. ) .....and in fact sometime early summer I plan on taking a bike trip from G-Town to St. Augustine ....that would make a cool feature story to your site ...... feel free to get back to me on this ....

Thanks,
Salty.shft.

Last edited:

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
Salty: The club is called Saint John's County Motorized Bicycle Club. But we have guys from Jacksonville too. In reality anyone could join. You would be welcome to join. If you want to write up something about your builds and send it to me that would be great. Pictures would be nice also.

There is a ride in the works for Route A1A this summer: motorbicycling.com/f35/all-florida-riders-please-read-26666.html

Terry