Hello From South Carolina

GoldenMotor.com

Mr.Gadget

Nov 9, 2010
South Carolina
Me and the kids built a 80/66cc CHROME kit this weekend. We had a BLAST!!!! Loved every minute of it. Then There was me, I can't leave well enough alone, and I installed LED engine illumination. Now I can't go anywhere without people asking 1000 questions about it. And of course the kids love it as well.
Well, Looking forward to being a member here, and Looking forward to our next build.

Mr.Gadget.
.we.

Attachments

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
Welcome to the forum. Is that a Panama Jack bike? It looks great. I built one a couple of months ago for a friend. We added a Sturmey Archer front brake.

Mr.Gadget

Nov 9, 2010
South Carolina
Yes it is a Panama Jack addition Huffy. Nice and light, smooth rolling, and all the accessories alreay included. Rack, fenders, handlebar bag, Beverage Holder, Bottle opener on the right front fork. It has a nice mat black finish that really sets off the chrome engine kit.
Tons of fun to watch all the conversations that start because of it, and because the kids help me build it, they can answer all of the questions being asked. To me thats the best part, Watching kids learn, and feel proud of the work they did. And then ride it.
We are looking into building our second motor bike, so we can cruise around together, and then mabe a third is in the future.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Mr.Gadget

cruiser supreme

Nov 10, 2010
charleston,sc
whats up mr. gadget...cruiser supreme in charleston,sc.nice bike i looked at those also but purchased a classic schwinn, sd stinger i think, this week coming. i am wondering if i need to get any replacement parts like crank or axle in case they dont work with the kit.

Mr.Gadget

Nov 9, 2010
South Carolina
Cuirsire supreme,
Those are question I can't answerfright now. I am a mechanic by trade, so what ever it takes, I do. If you need help, look me up. No matter what, your bike will run.

Mr.Gadget

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Me and the kids built a 80/66cc CHROME kit this weekend. We had a BLAST!!!! Loved every minute of it. Then There was me, I can't leave well enough alone, and I installed LED engine illumination. Now I can't go anywhere without people asking 1000 questions about it. And of course the kids love it as well.
Well, Looking forward to being a member here, and Looking forward to our next build.

Mr.Gadget.
.we.
You're looking forward to being a member here?......you are a member here, look up at you're title Mr.Gadget "Motorized Bicycle Member"....is that official enough? And again....welcome!

It's great to read about your building the bike with the kids and the build turns out successful and looks great. Now your looking forward to your next build and then the next. I just wish more people had stories like this, with possitive attitudes towards building them. It's not a hard thing to do. Cheers to your future builds....keep up the good work!dnut

greggasbike

Nov 23, 2010
north carolina
It looks like you have hand brakes on that panama jack .. Is that correct ? did you install them ? .... I was thinking of purchasing a Pj , ppl told me to stay away because of the coaster brake hub set up ....

anyways looks great .... ! Can't wait to finish mine , NC here !

Mr.Gadget

Nov 9, 2010
South Carolina
Hello greggasbike,
No those are not hand brakes. I can see how you might have seen them though. It's just the angle he bake and camera were when I took the picture.
So Far I love the PJ. Even with the coster brake. It does just fine in stoping when I want to. I have thought about putting on hand brakes in the future.
NC eh??? How many ridders in your area? I have been thinking about putting together a fun ride sometime soon.