New to motorized bicycles from Pittsburgh, PA

GoldenMotor.com

Zack01GC

Sep 14, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm Zack, and I am new to motorized bicycles. Well, as new as a new person can be, I've been researching for about a month now.

In the next few weeks I will be building a motorized bicycle for a class project at California University of PA, as well as my main transportation to and from campus (1.5 miles... all down hill to campus, all up hill, and a steep one at that, from campus.)

Anyway, I bought a Chinese 80cc kit from a friend, as well as a brand new Huffy Cranbrook. Neither have arrived yet, but will tear into them as soon as they get here. My other modes of transportation are a 1984 BMW 633CSi and the bus.

I decided to come over here, that other motorized bike forum I joined was helpful, but not very friendly.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Re: New to MB's from Pittsburgh, PA

Welcome to the forum Zack, glad you joined us.

I have built many Cranny's and it is a popular cruiser to motorize. Keep us posted on your build and if you need any help there is always a great members here to lend a hand out.

Zack01GC

Sep 14, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Re: New to MB's from Pittsburgh, PA

Thanks for the welcome, guys. I need to get down and start looking at all of the coaster brake and engine mounting problems quick... my stuff should be here any day now!