Straight Bar Whizzer

GoldenMotor.com

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Wow...that's hot! Did you want to give the stand to me for Easter? You don't have to put it in a basket..I'm not picky ....if you do make more I want one!

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Chainmaker , how wide did you make it at the bottom?
I think it was 9 or 10 inches, I'm not home right now to measure it. there is a design flaw( pedal side stud hits chain when employing stand) I think I can fix this by ofsetting the stand a little. I had a couple hours the other day to try starting, but no luck. next nice day I need to put in a new plug and check the spark.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Do you mean that stud rubber bumper thing hits the chan coming up? Maybe it's too far forward?

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Oh I see now, from the pics. That's probably why they never use a stopper..just a washer end stud just clearing the frame?

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
I think it was 9 or 10 inches, I'm not home right now to measure it. there is a design flaw( pedal side stud hits chain when employing stand) I think I can fix this by ofsetting the stand a little. I had a couple hours the other day to try starting, but no luck. next nice day I need to put in a new plug and check the spark.
A couple of my Whizzers have that stop thing hitting the chain as I put the stand up & down. I just push the chain to the side as I put the stand up or down. They're Schwinn Whizzer frames so maybe it's normal. It's funny because 2 of the bikes they don't hit.

Last edited:

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
That bike is really sexy. My buddy has the same or similar exhaust, I dunno if it's got the baffle inside but man the sound is unbelievable. And I love how the whizzer intakes are an angled straight shot to the spark plug. This build just looks right. Well done!

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
This project is for sale on ebay at a Super Deal and it won't last long.... I'll take some money off the price if purchased outside ebay...you can still get buyer protection from paypal with private transactions. Check it out.... Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/182205763919

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
The early bird gets the worm!! I showed your bike to a buddy yesterday and he said I WANT IT. Oh well.