how about the flying saucer!

GoldenMotor.com

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
I can't say I've ever seen anything like that! I believe it was totally a stunt! I saw the family on Larry King live and the man was a wreck! The little boy said "I did it for the show" can you say "busted!"
I hope they send the father a $2,000,000 bill! What a Jackleg! It was exciting! check this out. its the cnn video.
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Last edited:

HoughMade

Apr 15, 2008
Valparaiso, IN
Yeah...I don't quite know what was going on there...I saw the "show" comment played...and replayed, and to be fair, it's tough to detemine the context.

However, this is for certain- something weird is going on there.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I was immediately suspicious when the dad was reported calling the news station before he called 911. Who in his right mind would call the media before he called for help?
Now today they've reported that this family has been in the media spotlight before. Something fishy going on here. No doubt. And didn't you love the firefighter with his trusty ax subduing that evil balloon?
Tom

a_dam

Feb 21, 2009
Momence, IL
It would be funny if you could kidnap the boy for 12 hours or so, and then bring him back home undetected. The family seems bogus enough now, but that would really smell like a case of crying wolf. The neighbors and police would probably run the family out of town.

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
O.k .....O.k My son wasn"t really in the flying "giant jiffy pop" bag! LOL! When they catch them they should hang the dad from the saucer and let it go.

o
:
:
v
l
v
o

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
I was immediately suspicious when the dad was reported calling the news station before he called 911. Who in his right mind would call the media before he called for help?
Now today they've reported that this family has been in the media spotlight before. Something fishy going on here. No doubt. And didn't you love the firefighter with his trusty ax subduing that evil balloon?
Tom
he he he Yes i LOVED the axe :p. But he called the news before 911? neither a hoax, or he dosen't care about that kid all that much and only wants FAME