for sale: 212cc engine, all parts for the swap

GoldenMotor.com

bajaracer1

Jul 11, 2012
Encino ca.
Hey guys, I’ve decided to sell my entire bike, or just the engine and drivetrain parts. the bike is going for $1500 (cost $1600 in parts) bike is only 2 months old!
The following parts are for sale:

212cc predator engine with 18lb valve springs, 1” straight pipe exhaust, mikuni carburetor with adapter, uni air filter, max torque clutch for #35 chain. price: $250

Jack shaft system with 18 tooth input sprocket and 10 tooth output sprocket. price: $100

Rear #35 66 tooth sprocket, rear #35 48 tooth sprocket, rear #35 72 tooth sprocket, 5 day old rear #35 chains. Hot hat adapter to hold sprocket to hub of mountain bike wheel. price: $100

My rear chain tensioner for $10

These are basically all the main parts you need to install a 212cc engine on your bike. I’m willing to work on the price if you want all the parts. Let me know if you’re interested. (818) 636-2797

most current pic

bajaracer1

Jul 11, 2012
Encino ca.
nothing i just want to build another bike. i enjoyed building it a lot. i still ride this bike every day. it's so much fun!

bajaracer1

Jul 11, 2012
Encino ca.
no i don't have a video camera. just some nice pictures. it's a really fun bike. if your building it for street riding. i personally would like to be able to change gears. since now it feels like a motorcycle that's stuck in third gear. kinda wish it had gears. that's one thing that i'll have if i build a new bike. also a rear wheel that's not off a bike. maybe a motorcycle. my wheel is just not strong enough. i ripped a spoke out once. and the others get loose slowly. if i was you i would use as many motorcycle parts as possible. like rear swing arm, brakes wheels forks handle bars. everything but the middle section of the bicycle frame.

bajaracer1

Jul 11, 2012
Encino ca.
i have 12 tooth clutch
22 tooth input
10 tooth output

then rear sprocket is either 66 tooth or 48 tooth (for racing)

66 tooth has good start off but top speed is only 45 mph.