Sunny Sunday Beach Cruise

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
As the title implies, Maxvision and I went for a scenic ride along San Diego's beaches. I thought this would be a good opportunity to try out my new GoPro chesty harness with the Emerson vid cam.....looks like I'll need to aim it just a bit higher in the future. Anyhow, enjoy the ride on a stellar winters day!

http://youtu.be/Ch_HUWw-Lb0

dnut

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
That looks like a lot of fun riding, I received the Emerson camera for Christmas but haven't had a chance to do any riding other than around home. I'm going to try some industrial strength Velcro to mount mine to a dot helmet.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
That looks like a lot of fun riding, I received the Emerson camera for Christmas but haven't had a chance to do any riding other than around home. I'm going to try some industrial strength Velcro to mount mine to a dot helmet.
That should work just fine with the mount that it came with....

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
was that first part with the picnic tables (around the 4 minute mark) in La Jolla ???

I was there with the family about 7 years ago and we ate at those tables while watching some sea lions sunning themselves I think !!! :)

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
was that first part with the picnic tables (around the 4 minute mark) in La Jolla ???

I was there with the family about 7 years ago and we ate at those tables while watching some sea lions sunning themselves I think !!! :)
Yes Bill, that is Hospitals beach and that is where we normally hang out at the beach (for the last several decades anyway). Not much parking there and no public restrooms real close by as you prolly found out lol.

The sea lions are taking over the world........hug a tree ;) or a cactus:D

dnut

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
Definitely jealous about the scenery...as much as I love new england, those palms are beginning to look much better than these dead oaks...nice ride scotto...