Howdy folks! Glad to finally be amongst ya.

GoldenMotor.com

Engmobiker

Nov 7, 2008
Englewood,FL
Just bought this form a guy working for my neighbor Image of mobike - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting not bad for $15. He wanted $20 :)
My front rim and tire. I changed out the seat.
$6 at the hardware store. 20 minutes in the shop. (carb was full of water) and she started right up.
Squirted some gas in the plug hole, used a drill on the magneto and rode around the block a few times!
I have to get a muffler, shorten the clutch cable to get to some good wire and buy that brass stopper thing at the end.(joint?) Chain idler and She'll be ready to stalk the streets.
Been wanting a mobike for some while. Was gonna buy one of those fold up 33cc things from ATV,Dirt Bikes,Mopeds,Mini Bikes,Electric Bikes,Motorized Bicycles,Bicycle Motors But never got round to it.
I have an old Automini folder my other neighbor gave me and a 33cc chainsaw, I think I'll make my own.
Well I'm sure this will be a hobby I'll surely enjoy. Have to get some friends to buy, make some bikes to tool around with.
Peace- E

Last edited:

Engmobiker

Nov 7, 2008
Englewood,FL
Welcome to the Forum. For a second I thought that saw was duct taped to the bike...lol
Ya, the guy I got it from said he got from some dude putting it in the trash. The dude was moving back north. Said he bought it from a bike shop. Thing is put together pretty crapily. Just two bolts snugged to the frame on the front of engine. Dual suspension bike. Had to put shims between rear coil, held on w/ DUCT TAPE. It works, keeps the chain on!
I'll wind up putting engine on some vintage bike I'll get at Goodwill.