Get a Haircut.........a trip to the barbershop

GoldenMotor.com

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
camera you use Scotto? my hobby king wing cam is only clear when I use a very high number sd card.....my cell works well thogh, maybe I should use that.
I just took a video with it on a short ride and its horrible....skipping frames and the sounds on another section.....first time that happened though....maybe the battery is low

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Darn, I wanted to see you in the barber's chair.
Don't you hate those long, steep hills? I'll bet the ride home went faster.

Cool vid, Scotto. Thanks for sharing.
Tom

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Well, after ghostriding the Felt Cruiser, I an glad to see you up and riding again so soon.
Very accurate description of the vid too.
I am nobody to talk though, how many vids do I have? Nada...

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
Hope you had an appointment: 9 ahead of you. Liked how you enjoyed the view whilst climbing the hill...one of the pleasures of moto-biking is going slow enough to take in the scenery.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Walkins Welcome, I can very rarely get a walkin at my shop. My sign says "Appointments Appreciated". Nice video, and that was a long hill....Bob

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
camera you use Scotto? my hobby king wing cam is only clear when I use a very high number sd card.....my cell works well thogh, maybe I should use that.
I just took a video with it on a short ride and its horrible....skipping frames and the sounds on another section.....first time that happened though....maybe the battery is low
I've been using the cheap Emerson HD action cam mounted on the front of a full-face helmet. In the past I've been using my Canon SD 790 IS, a GoPro hero and an Oregon Scientific ATC 2K.

Being happy with the new Emerson now, I bought the GoPro chest harness and adapted it to fit which was very easy to do. Gonna have a different view of rides and races in the future.......stay tuned.

and the ATC 2K

dnut