New to Fourm

GoldenMotor.com

emptygarage

Jan 20, 2011
Canada
Hi,

I saw a motorized bike zoom by in traffic this summer and starting thinking.... that looks like a good idea!

I've been causiously reading , about local laws and looking for a kit to put on my NORCO bike. Seems like a good sturdy frame to work with and it's just been sitting in shed for a couple years.

We have no local supplier here so don't get to have hands-on before purchase. I've posted in 2- stroke motors section as I've recently seen an ad for a kit but not sure of its quality and brand but I'm looking for advice so if you've seen several kits and like to be helpful read my thread and help me figure out what I'm looking at.

Have a good one..treads

Last edited:

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Welcome to the forum from Dallas.

I've been very happy with my motor made by Flying Horse.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
You're gonna find the quality pretty much the same across the board. The important thing to keep in mind is seller reputation and after sale support. Look for warranty information and make sure you can easily contact whoever you buy from.
Good luck and please use the search feature at the top of the page for answers to your inevitable questions. If you don't find an answer there's always someone to help here.
Have fun, ride safe.
Tom