Hello from British Columbia

GoldenMotor.com

djamm

Jan 18, 2009
GVRD
Hi all,

New to the motor powered bicycles. Thinking about powering up my mountain bike with front suspension. Sounds like a great idea...Although, I am concerned about the legality of it as generally I like to be law o biding.

Cheers

djamm

.shft..wee.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Don not know about the laws in Columbia but this forum is the bomb we all help everyone here lots of love here glade to welcome you biker!!!!!!!! Please look through the forum its a awesome inspiration of thought cared for plans , and Ideas!! I'm sure someone has your answer here , you will find it soon to or from any, and all. This is a great place to ask and play for Ideas!!!!!!!!!!

TexasDav

Aug 19, 2008
Houston
Welcome to the forum we all want to be law abiding, would be a funny site to see an outlaw motor bicycle gang though. Schwinn Angels

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdy, welcome. If you find the information on local laws, please pass it along. Would help lots of folks.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. Check your local local laws before ordering a motor. Engine size determines legality in a lot of places. Cheers

POPS

Sep 8, 2008
Vancouver Island BC .Canada
Welcome...Just look up ICBC insurance...It's all there in all it's glory...Bunch of putz's....Next to impossible to be legal with a happy time! I heard from a relible sorce (cop) that 8 bikes were confiscated last summer and they faced fines of up to 8 grand. The 2 happys I just bought will be off road only. I'm working on a solution to get around the laws here (gray zone). Watch for my company launching this spring and you will see whats up.(POPS CHOPS) Until then it's top secret...Sorry...POPS