motorized biking

GoldenMotor.com

Tom BR

Oct 2, 2013
Paris ,Tx.
Hi my name is Tom BR .Been riding my motorized bicycle for two yearsand have had no problems w/the local law inforcement.Most drive by w/ a wave and look of interest.a couple of things come to mind for safty sake to share w/ you.1 an 8 gauge rear wheel a very heavy gauge sincebicycle wheels are not designed for a motor driven bike.Keep that rear wheel tight enough on the bearings,as the brakes will malfunction if not.A spring tensioner for your motor drive chain.Got mine from Bike Berry for 25 bucks.
.flg.,.duh.,pino.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
hi tom and welcome to our world of motorized bicycles. great advice and glad to have you with us

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. I'm glad the germande are letting you enjoy riding the streets. The local PD pay no mind here if you are behaving.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Welcome and safe riding wishes on the streets of Paris Tx, been there once while I was living in around Bonham Tx about an hour drive west of Paris, really pretty country back roads up around there.....

I'm in Central Texas now, more desert like than up there on the river, but thankfully the poe leese dont mind motorized bikes around here either, just a smile and a wave and the look of...{ I want one..! } as I go by.

again welcome fellow motorbiker and of course I have to say welcome fellow Texan.

map
reddd