Top 10 Hipster Motorcycles

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I'm starting to think there is a realtionship between a hipster, and trust funds. I think a hipster is a newer younger version of a yuppie. Hipster's seem younger than yuppies, just as well off, but without the good job.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
i thought it was hip to be square.... opp's that's 20 years ago when i was 40... and 20 years before that... thats when i was hip... problem is i can't remember that far back... got layed alot...i think err..hope.. err..never mind gonna take a nap now..

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX
Hipsters won't admit to being hipsters, unless they have some kind of deathwish.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...UhNRNh-AdID8wK3lFs30YwHhqamZB8tWrKcgwREdQTimg

stupid hipsters

Not so sure what a hipster is but everything I ride is ‘mo cool cuz’ it’s me on the throttle! My point is no thing is hip. But the inanimate may become hip because of the character that controls said unanimated object.

Example: Superbike hip or not ... parked it’s a sculpture. On the highway being driven by an idiot it’s the most insane looking dangerous death machine man ever put on two wheels. So what is it at the Isle of Man TT?

**Note LabRat is more full of his person than most should imagine – just sayin.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I went to the "Giant motorcycle swap meet" at the IX Center this weekend. In the booth behind us was a 70's built Triumph chopper complete with 6' long forks, coffin tank, purple paint, and lots of spiral twisted chrome.

A lot of people checked it out, but a gaggle of hipsters kept coming back, taking pictures with their phones and not asking any questions, just talking among themselves about how ''cool it would be to buy it".

Well, one finally did buy it, and then the kid couldn't figure out how to get it into neutral so they could push it away. He kept stomping on, and trying to lift the brake lever...

Poor bike! I doubt it will run long if ever again, and being that it had only a drum rear brake and a flexible set of forks, it won't be long before it's wrecked if it ever sees the road again.