My ride.. 90% Done

GoldenMotor.com

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
Love the thumb throttle. How do like that carb? Did you try the stock carb first to compare? Overall your ride looks great!

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I'm not sure,but "DO NOT" turn this filter over now as it will dump collected dirt into the carb.tube ,,,but the filter looks up-side down ,it should be on so that the dirt collects on the outside of the filter paper so you can see it

tire

Sep 29, 2010
College Station, TX
beautiful bike. you asked for suggestions so here goes:

remove reflectors (looks)
replace fuel line with a quality black hose (functional/looks)

other than that it looks great.

r00t4rd3d

Aug 2, 2010
Internet
I agree that it does look good but now you need to make it a litttle more personable. Laid back seat post , crazy handlebars , custom gas tank , something for the wow factor and to make it stand out.

:)

Slowrollers

Sep 8, 2010
downers grove Il
That's a great looking bike....

The biggest thing IMO is when a bike has nice short length cable housings and tight wireing... long loop cables look like heck...

Id paint the tank to match the frame .....

nice job!

Infernobyrd

Oct 16, 2010
Ocala, FL
I like it bro! Curiosity has gotten the better of me though and I must ask where did you get the carb (& filter if it was separate)? If I had to give any suggestions it would be to maybe give the tank a custom paint job. As far as a paint job would go; maybe a wood look (grain and all) to go with the leather? If not that, maybe a cream color with some brown pin striping? I think that would look pretty slick.

JG88cc

Sep 22, 2010
San Diego
I like it bro! Curiosity has gotten the better of me though and I must ask where did you get the carb (& filter if it was separate)? If I had to give any suggestions it would be to maybe give the tank a custom paint job. As far as a paint job would go; maybe a wood look (grain and all) to go with the leather? If not that, maybe a cream color with some brown pin striping? I think that would look pretty slick.
I got the CNS Carb from GasBike.net. It comes with the air filter, but I would only recommend this carb to someone who has experience tunning, or has A LOT available to learn how. Thanks for the recommendation on tank paint. I never thought about a grain wood look, but I really like the idea and I'm going to go for it!

Infernobyrd

Oct 16, 2010
Ocala, FL
I got the CNS Carb from GasBike.net. It comes with the air filter, but I would only recommend this carb to someone who has experience tunning, or has A LOT available to learn how. Thanks for the recommendation on tank paint. I never thought about a grain wood look, but I really like the idea and I'm going to go for it!
Yeah I think I'll hold off on that carb if it's a little complicated for a beginner. I just thought it looked like it would be worth the effort in performance and looks. I feel honored that you're willing to incorporate my wood grain idea though, thanks. :) I am sorry to hear about the head though, I'm bummed for you bro. :(

Last edited:

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
the head ,get some shoulder nuts ,use a piece of sand paper on a piece of glass to level the head,if the gasket is not damaged ,put it back togeather,AND I think the head torque is ONLY 12 foot pounds,its is very little