Safety 24/7

GoldenMotor.com

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Hi guys, I just would like to remind you In the summer there are guys mowing lawns and using powerful machines to do it. Some of us don't wear glasses and when you are riding in housing be aware that the debris from the weedeaters and mowers can travel a long way. A friend just left my place with a patch over his eye because he rode right by a guy working with a weedeater and caught something it threw! A patch for a week:confused: You only get one set of eyes. Later Tramp(c)

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
I had a bee explode on my left eyeglass lens, the remains almost covered the whole lens
luckily it is blacked out (I have a seeing disability)
if it hit my right lens, I woulda been totally blind

bamabikeguy

Jun 28, 2008
Holly Pond, AL
picasaweb.google.com
I had a bee explode on my left eyeglass lens, the remains almost covered the whole lens
luckily it is blacked out (I have a seeing disability)
if it hit my right lens, I woulda been totally blind
Proud owner of not one, but TWO Stihl brand official safety sunglasses, available on the counter of your local chainsaw retailer. $14 or so. They have the sidelites that help keep the cold breeze off the eye in winter, nearly as good as full goggles.

As always, when I misplaced my first pair, I had to buy the second in order for the first to pop up within moments of my return from the store. Whenever you lose something, buy an identical replacement, and the lost item magically reappears.