Board Track Racer !st Build

GoldenMotor.com

Mr.B.

Oct 21, 2008
Upper Mississippi River valley
I’m not sure if this is the case here, but at some forums you have to have a minimum amount of posts before you’re allowed to show images...

Perhaps one of the moderator’s could confirm?

-Mr. B.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
This one sort of slipped through the cracks. Sorry, BertoBolts.

How are you trying to post your photos?
If you're trying to use a phone that might be your problem. I can't offer any help with phones, don't use them for photos, but maybe someone can.
We do have a minimum post requirement but you're well past that so it isn't the forum software that's preventing your photos from being seen. It appears that you're using a Google account that some of us don't have. Is it a Facebook page?

There is a tutorial posted on posting photos. I'll look for it and post it here for you later.

Tom

EDIT: Try this > http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=61

Last edited:

Agreen

Feb 10, 2013
Southeastern GA
You're trying to link them from gmail. You can see them because your computer has access to open your gmail. We can't, since nobody else has access to your gmail.

Follow the tutorial above.

You either have to upload the files to the motorbicycling.com server (which means your photo size is going to be very limited) or you link them from a file sharing site like photobucket, flickr, imgur, etc. Maybe instagram, i dont know. I refuse to use social media outside of forums.

If you want to link it from some other site (again, you might be able to with instagram) then right click the picture and select copy link url. Then, come back here and paste it like this, but without the parentheses: (
)