new jag

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
pics added oh and thanks tom for those paint codes
Absolutely superb, Joe. That is a fantastic looking bike. The tank is perfect. (what is it?). I have one but used the kit tank for now. Seeing yours fired my rocket to finish the 80cc Yamaha tank I was going to use but got in a hurry to get the bike on the road. Is this your first build? If so, you're well on your way to stardom. Great work. Thanks for sharing with us. And you're welcome re: the paint numbers; glad I could help.
Tom

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Just had to come back for another look. Just a suggestion cause it worked so well for me. I don't use the shifter much; leave it in 2nd gear most of the time so I moved the twist shifter in front of the brake handle. Makes it easier to reach the brakes. Easy to do too. Love that Jag, Joe. And...where's the clutch lever? Ooops, never mind. I see the dual pull now.
Tom

Last edited:

skjjoe

Mar 9, 2009
Boerne Texas
Thanks Tom the tank is a suzuki jr 50 and thanks for the tip .yes this is the first build.more pics soon

Last edited:

skjjoe

Mar 9, 2009
Boerne Texas
1/2 gal tank and thanks bill i sure like it .still some to do. as a matter of fact i dont know if it will ever be done. I liked building it so much. i still get new ideas every day

Last edited:

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Wow thats one cool looking ride Skjjo really love the tank. The stock tank has become a bit ugly to me. Your build looks great! I see ya got a spring loaded tensioner very cool.

Last edited: