Dellorto PHVA - 17.5mm

GoldenMotor.com

Rockenstein

Feb 8, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Dellorto PHVA - 17.5mm *SOLD*

I was going to list on eBay this 17.5mm Dellorto PHVA carb that I have no use for but I thought maybe one of you speed demons on here might want first crack at it for your project. It has about an hour of run time on it as I bought it new for my sons bike, got it dialed in, then the class rules changed and we had to go back to a 14mm SHA carb. I have over 150 invested in it, the jets and the spare choke lever assembly.

I'm wanting to get 100 bucks or so out of it and I might consider MB related part trades too if you have something interesting that I could use on a future MB build. I can accept paypal payments and shipping to a Canadian or USA address is $15.00

Cheers :)

PS: Jets currently installed are 84 on the main and 50 on the pilot. Spare main jets included are 86, 88, 90 and 95. Spare pilot jets are 34 and 38

Last edited:

Rockenstein

Feb 8, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Check your messages Jim, carb will be on it's way to you tomorrow afternoon.

Many thanks, I do look forward to bolting some of your parts on my ride(s) and I can't wait to see what you do with the carb...I envision a manic mechanic engine zooming down the road with the distinctive intake roar that only a Dellorto carburetor can make :D

Jagpal

Apr 29, 2009
Kenya
hi,
am told that this carb would fit on a Piaggio Sfrea 50cc engine. The original carb is a PHVA 12. Do you know if the 17.5 will work on my scooter? If so i am very very interestred on buying this. Unfortunately I live in Kenya, East Africa, so would need you to give me the additonal shipping charges.
thanks
Jagpal

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
Check your messages Jim, carb will be on it's way to you tomorrow afternoon.

Many thanks, I do look forward to bolting some of your parts on my ride(s) and I can't wait to see what you do with the carb...I envision a manic mechanic engine zooming down the road with the distinctive intake roar that only a Dellorto carburetor can make :D
Ah yes!!! This carby will go on one of my new engines, that will be installed in a Schwinn Spoiler.

Thank you...You'll like the parts you get from me...as the suit guy says, I guarantee it! :D

Jim