SBP Universal Front Mount and chat

GoldenMotor.com

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
We now have a Universal Front Mount which works with any HT engine and bike. Check out what this bad boy can do:

Instructions

Sick Bike Parts Universal Front Mount

We are also are offering kickstands:

SBP Kickstand

So to answer questions.

1) We have 25 tunable expansion chambers, kitted and boxed. We are only waiting on the exhaust gaskets! (I know!!!)

2) The four stroke kit is now is full test mode.

3) sickbikeparts.com ¡Ahora en español! ~ Sick Bike Parts LLC - Shift Kits y Repuestos para su bicicleta en español

Thanks!

theonlyhek

Jul 20, 2008
Treasure Coast, FL
I think I have to get one for my new Jaguar MB build, it will drop the front down and a little away from the frame... I know what I mean, that is all that matters. lol

dance1
I like... very much...

Pablo

Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
The tunable, universal, low hassle, HD expansion chamber will go for $64.95+S&H.

This is a representative picture, the production unit will have a slightly smaller silencer and comes with a gasket, springs, etc.

Attachments

Last edited:

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
So Pablo if there is a reason it wouldn't work is it returnable on the engine mount? I'm wondering if there would be a issue with my long exhaust. If I could return it, then I'd order one.

Pablo

Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
So Pablo if there is a reason it wouldn't work is it returnable on the engine mount? I'm wondering if there would be a issue with my long exhaust. If I could return it, then I'd order one.
Sure, you return it scratch free with all the hardware, no problem. I don't see why there would be any problem with your exhaust.

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
Sure, you return it scratch free with all the hardware, no problem. I don't see why there would be any problem with your exhaust.
The more I look at it I don't see why it wouldn't work either. The poo poo pipe swings really close to my frame, and the old large frame adapter had to be discarded. So now I'm using a jury rigged mount that works, but yours looks so much cleaner. OK I'll order it. I got your airfilter too and I LOVE it!

popcornsutton

Aug 9, 2009
NY
We now have a Universal Front Mount which works with any HT engine and bike. Check out what this bad boy can do:

So to answer questions.

1) We have 25 tunable expansion chambers, kitted and boxed. We are only waiting on the exhaust gaskets! (I know!!!)

2) The four stroke kit is now is full test mode.

Thanks!
That front mount looks pretty good and livefastmotors also has a similar front mount, but my question is why do you only solve the problem of the front mount? This leaves the rear mount to worry about and after attaching that front mount, it can leave a few inches of open space from the seat tube, thus a new problem to tackle. Too bad the Chinese don't address this universal problem with all their motors since oversized tubes are the norm these days and the old one inch tubes are mainly on the old bikes, which you have to look all over the place for and often are not even to be found. A set of universal mounts would be super easy for these factories to churn out.

lordoflightaz

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
That front mount looks pretty good and livefastmotors also has a similar front mount, but my question is why do you only solve the problem of the front mount? This leaves the rear mount to worry about and after attaching that front mount, it can leave a few inches of open space from the seat tube, thus a new problem to tackle. Too bad the Chinese don't address this universal problem with all their motors since oversized tubes are the norm these days and the old one inch tubes are mainly on the old bikes, which you have to look all over the place for and often are not even to be found. A set of universal mounts would be super easy for these factories to churn out.
I so agree on the rear mount. Maybe someone will come out with one.