Caviness Motorbike No. 3

GoldenMotor.com

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
Well I've been away for a while but I'm back. We moved about 2 years ago and I sold my previous 2-stroke bike which was dialed in pretty good.

For my next build I decided I wanted to go with a 4-stroke just for the sake of not having to mix the gas and the fact that it would be a bit quieter while riding in the neighborhood. So that said i'm new to the 4-stroke world.

I'm posting some pics of a bike that I found on a local OfferUp ad. I paid a total of $80 for this one :) The first pic is the raw bike as I found it and the second pic is after I cleaned it up and got rid of some non-essentials. The guy that I got it from rode it around quite a bit as it was but it hadn't been ridden for over a year and had been parked outside. For now the main thing i need is a new idle adjustment screw, the crummy plastic one broke. Also, it needs brakes! Oh also there was a death fender on the front that I took off right away. I bought a new spark plug, put in some fresh gas and fired it up. It does run but needs some carb adjustment, yes and brakes! More posts to come.

Attachments