Helmutt bike wheelbase

GoldenMotor.com
Aug 26, 2015
Overgaard AZ
When I finish my current build (dang snail mail), I'll have to come check things out, been awhile since I've been off the mountain for a pure pleasure trip. I've got one planned as a bike shakedown/fun run. Tonto National Monument starts tours of the Upper Ruins in November, no charge, just a reservation and the five dollar entry fee. You can walk the Lower Ruins anytime. The Sierra Ancha Wilderness has some awesome ruins if you're willing to hike, and it's no easy walk either.

Hud

Aug 22, 2017
When I finish my current build (dang snail mail), I'll have to come check things out, been awhile since I've been off the mountain for a pure pleasure trip. I've got one planned as a bike shakedown/fun run. Tonto National Monument starts tours of the Upper Ruins in November, no charge, just a reservation and the five dollar entry fee. You can walk the Lower Ruins anytime. The Sierra Ancha Wilderness has some awesome ruins if you're willing to hike, and it's no easy walk either.
Best looking frame on the market I think! After a few builds I will be calling Richard!

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
been awhile since I've been off the mountain for a pure pleasure trip.
After 50 years in the Phoenix we bought a house up in Camp Verde and moving up there the 7th.

It's cooler but close enough for 2 day weekly trips into town for my wife's work, the rest she can do from home.