Anyone else go on midnight runs sometimes?

GoldenMotor.com

Henshooter

Feb 10, 2014
Melbourne au
Yep I do sall the time ,I've got a Cree 5800 lumen headlight and got tHe set of indicators with tail and brake lights as well as the small lights that fit on the tube valve , they light up like I'm on a tron cycle , around Xmas I also fitted some batt op led ribons and the looks I got were priceless somewhat like a motorised Xmas tree lol
But back to the subject love night rides on the patches that weave through the bush here in Au their paved so very safe , and the critters you see make it very worth while

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
i run 2 of those lights ...cars blink me to dim down
http://motorbicycling.com/album.php?albumid=1188&pictureid=8111
I have one of those as well. I installed one of these lenses in it and really made a great light even better.
http://www.amazon.com/Angle-MagicSh...F8&qid=1392094985&sr=8-12&keywords=magicshine
It puts the light down in a wide beam like a motorcycle headlight. You don't have any light wasted by the factory flood beam shining every which way and it helps keep ya from blinding cars and pedestrians too.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I love night riding. Just about have to in Dallas, because in the summer it's too hot to ride very far in the daytime. I feel totally at home disappearing into the night, enveloped by darkness. It's my element, and I'm not afraid.

jazz2561

Sep 20, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Night rides are freaking awesome. Its the best time to go riding, especially between 11 and 2 am. It seems like engines automatically act like they're on nos in the cool night air.

Henshooter

Feb 10, 2014
Melbourne au
can you tell me where you got your tail / brake / turn signal lights and led's ?
Sure ,I got them off eBay ,they were cheap mate ,roughly $8au free postage and the rim lights were 99c each from memory ,they are very bright as well and are gyro operated so when your wheel turns they automatically turn on ,I do have a few rf issues with the tail light but the issue turns out to be good ,the interfeirance turns the tail light on and only turns off when the motor does ,brake and indicator lights are all fully operational .

The only issue is don't wire the system anywhere near the CDI unit and you will be fine

I've included some pics of each ,please excuse the multiple posts , I can't seem to upload more than one pic at a time

Regards Hen

Attachments