General Disarray

GoldenMotor.com

General Disarray

Mar 15, 2008
After months of Lord Vadar (Norm)using the force to beckon me to the dark side I have arrived. I'll lurk around and try to keep my mischief to a minium. I've already put fear into your leader Cruiserrotfl. I just started a fire in my back yard:eek:. So my first contribution to this fourm is "keep a fire extingusher handy". They're a lot cheaper than rebuilding Also don't use old out dated plumbing torches either. That's enough destruction and mayhem for one day. It was time to trim the bushes back anyhow, but the faucet still leaks.

I should stick to motored bikes. I have 3 one running, one dead and one without a motor yet. ThatsDax 50,70 and the 3rd will be a 70 cc.

I appreciate the warm welcomes that await.
I suppose you can call me General or just Gen.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Well let me be the first to welcome you. Glad to have you aboard and you really need to help us new guys out not just lurk. I have one bike it is a 80cc and looks like it has been run down by an ugly stick, but it's still fun.

Go one electric up and running but i have two more electric motors from before I found gasoline. Anyway welcome and please join in.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the darkside general rotfl glad to have you with us my friend. we have a lot of fun and learn things to. :ride:

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Hey gen welcome to the dark side. Norm wants to know how much the shirts are. He wants to buy one and do you take paypal. PM Him. He's welding now and making me do the typing. And we are glad you are here..............(^)(^)