Ultimate Tadpole

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
If I ever give up on Motorized bicycles, this is what I'd get. The Can-Am Spider. 1000cc, computerized anti-roll technology and the looks of something from a Sci-Fi movie.

My friend and neighbor, an avid motorcyclist just bought this 09 Spider.
14K used, 30K new, but man what a ride.
My wife loved it and was very interested in cost, economy and speed. Who knows? But not anytime soon. :)

Tom

Attachments

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
My wife loved it and was very interested in cost, economy and speed. Who knows? But not anytime soon.

Tom,

I'd make a bet that the decision has already been made. :) You only have to pick the colour.

Steve.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
It sure had some suds. I got back from riding it, jumped on one of my bikes and was really disappointed in the performance. 1000cc will lay your ears back, no doubt.

The thing looks like a snowmobile with wheels, just a lot sexier. I don't know guys. It was intriguing but right now I don't have the garage space for it.
Anyone interested in buying my hot rod? :)

Tom

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Tom,
I've seen two or three single ones and a group of three in my cross country travels the past three years. Always going the other way but at a good rate of speed so I figured that they were pretty quick.
For a guy like me what a great way to ride and not have to worry about staying upright.

I would imagine that the bike felt like a poor cousin after a 1,000 cc ride. Maybe someone wants to trade a hot rod for one or maybe two.

Steve.

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
They are pretty cool. Here (in B.C.) you can actually learn to ride and take your license test on one, you don't have to do it on two wheels anymore.