What kind of gas do you use?

GoldenMotor.com

moonerdizzle

Jun 28, 2009
Cheese head capitol
118 octaine Race fuel seems to keep the engine run cooler along with KLOTS Casterbean oil,thats the fuel that I use. people seem to like the smell, it makes it a lil more accepted when I bring it indoors, no gasoline smell for people to comlpain about.
dnut
Were do you find klots castor oil? Right now I'm using castrol castor oil. Love the smell. Makes me feel like I'm back intime racing in the glory days of two smoke racing

maurtis

Dec 14, 2011
Kyle, TX
Were do you find klots castor oil? Right now I'm using castrol castor oil. Love the smell.
From Wikipedia:

The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has categorized castor oil as "generally recognized as safe and effective" (GRASE) for over-the-counter use as a laxative, with its major site of action the small intestine.[15] Although it may be used for constipation, it is not a preferred treatment, because it can produce painful cramps, fecal incontinence and explosive diarrhea. Its action can go on for hours, sometimes unpredictably and powerfully causing an involuntary bowel movement at inconvenient locations and during sleep.

moonerdizzle

Jun 28, 2009
Cheese head capitol
From Wikipedia:

The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has categorized castor oil as "generally recognized as safe and effective" (GRASE) for over-the-counter use as a laxative, with its major site of action the small intestine.[15] Although it may be used for constipation, it is not a preferred treatment, because it can produce painful cramps, fecal incontinence and explosive diarrhea. Its action can go on for hours, sometimes unpredictably and powerfully causing an involuntary bowel movement at inconvenient locations and during sleep.
Not what I ment but ok.

Len455

Mar 11, 2012
Phoenix az
From Wikipedia:

Very nice....
dance1
And they need a gif with a young person.