BikeBerry Hacked?

GoldenMotor.com

GasX

Oct 7, 2011
Florida
Just clicked on the sponsor link and got this alert from Firefox:
Reported Attack Page!

This web page at bikeberrymotors.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

GasX

Oct 7, 2011
Florida
I have all sorts of Firefox add-ons for security. I had to disable some as they were adversely affecting my browsing experience. Just for starters, I recommend Ghostery...

Vistaman73

Chat Box Junkie
Nov 29, 2009
Shawnee, Kansas
This is nothing new, you clicked on Bikeberry Motors. Which is different from Bikeberry. If you proceed, you will find out that the link is invalid. I'm surprised someone hasn't taken it down yet, as this was brought up before. If you want to go to Bikeberry, please use the larger blue link on the top of the website, that is the legit site.

desertrider

Nov 7, 2011
phoenix az
Howdy you all, Has anybody check out Bikeberry's $299.00 4-stroke kit. what i can't understand is what kind of tranmission does it come with? and why is it cheaper than everybody' else 4-stroke kits.

Happy ridding. Desertrider

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Howdy you all, Has anybody check out Bikeberry's $299.00 4-stroke kit. what i can't understand is what kind of tranmission does it come with? and why is it cheaper than everybody' else 4-stroke kits.

You get the infamous original geared Hoot box from Bikeberry as seen below.

Cheaper is not a bargain if you might have to buy another gearbox.....
Did you read the review on the sale page?

desertrider

Nov 7, 2011
phoenix az
thank you for your respond , I definitely don't want a geared Hoot box, I guess i'll go with either a whole 4-stroke 4g kit or i'm thinking about dax's TITAN XC50S and getting a 2010 Grubee SkyHawk 4G T-Belt Transmission Kit-V Mount For 4-Stroke