look what i found on craigs list!

GoldenMotor.com

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
we got a guy here who posts 5hp all the time for a china doll, and the majority of other craigslisters claim 40+mph, 150+mpg, street legal, no license or registration required, etc.

all BS.

there was one guy who advertised "the perfect bike if you have a DUI."

yeah, the perfect thing if you want to go to jail for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.

i used to write to these people with links to the laws, but was almost always met with "mind your own business," so i gave up.

i even issued a public challenge to all those claiming 40+ to meet me for a race. surprisingly, no one ever took me up on that...:)

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
That guy should race those 6-HP monsters!! :rolleyes:

I've had a few guys tell me how their 'stock engine 44T sprocket' bikes were clocked doing over 50MPH!!
I've found that you just can't argue with them because they have no concept of what 50MPH feels like on a bicycle. :rolleyes:

richirich

Aug 16, 2011
Port Angeles, Washington
well they could go 40 mph with 26in tires -36 tooth sproket andd 8000 rpm all day long .. Didnt you read the fine print? **** if you get the china ht to 11,000 rpm you could probably hit 50mph. What your motors are not that fast? Maby its agood deal then? HA HA LOL There must be a secreet to there sucsess, sombody's not talking..