Felt MP smoothie

GoldenMotor.com

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Hows it go compared to the 2 stroke?
The 4 strokes run as good as two 2 strokes, lol :p. As far as performance they are not as quick as a 66cc, but they will go just as fast top end... just depends on your gearing preference. The reliability is much better.

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
lol thanx killa! this thing is awesome... breifly got iot up to 32 today on stock gearing...trying to take it easy on it ....still breaking it in...first ride down today, a mix of path and street 25.2 miles to make it 35 miles on the motor so far

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
so for anyone that wants to think that a 49cc 4 stroke cant be "fast" .....ppfffffttttt! lol....

My super titan/dax gearbox with the 8mm chain had no issues keeping up with the 2 predators 99's and the other 3 ezms on the group ride...(75 miles) in fact...it was keeping up with my other bike...my 48cc tweaked 2 stroke monster (let a buddy ride it).

Happiness is riding a felt .shft.

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
so the more powerful 4 stroke and the fact that im a kite in the wind....im pretty sure led to stretching my gearbox chain....so here is my answer...inspired from a nissan timing chain tensioner...follow side delrin puck...very very slippery durable acitite plastic

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Dual rear sprockets? on a Harley? Now I've seen everything. I wonder if they could shift on the fly, or if it was more like "stop and change it when going off-roading."