need cnc manifold for new 2011 grubees

GoldenMotor.com

pedalchopper

May 9, 2010
Ft Myers beach Florida
hey guys - I need manic mechanic style cnc manifold for new 2011 grubee skyhawk 66 / 80 engine. As you know plastic spacer for mounting carb is garbage and will not hold...

The new engine has a larger manifold and the manic mechanic manifold [from bike berry] is too small now and does not match up to the wider bolt pattern etc.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET WHAT I NEED - BECAUSE I AM DONE USING PLASTIC SPACERS AND STOCK MANIFOLD.

Please help!

pedalchopper

May 9, 2010
Ft Myers beach Florida
DO YOU KNOW FOR SURE ? Does this particular one THAT piratecycles carries - fit the wider bolt pattern on the new grubee 66/80? I ordered several with bottle port and without from bike berry. worked on older model grubee but not these new ones I just got in?

homejones

Jul 4, 2011
Lostville
Call Manic Mechanic tomorrow to confirm. If I were you, I would take a caliper measurement of the distance between the center of the manifold bolts before calling. Karen has been avail every time I've called and they are helpful.

On their website they make mention of the wide (40mm) intakes. mmbikeparts.com. Not sure which version Pirate Cycles stocks, but MM would know.