It feels like I will never get a kit in the mail!

GoldenMotor.com

jtgolden

May 31, 2011
United States
My first order was through bike berry. I ordered a grubee from them and their website showed they were in stock. A week later and still no motor, so I called them they said O well we have been out of stock but we have some wild horse kits that we just got if you would want one of them.... Sure send it to that would be great. Another week passes and no motor, they had never actually received the kit they were supposed to get them and turns out something else happened. I then asked for my money back and order from Piston Bikes, apparently they are a very good company who backs everything.... Thats what I hear. Before I ordered I called them and made sure they had two of the Jet kits in stock and they confirmed it, I ordered them. Its been one day short of a week and so I called and asked for a tracking number because I had never received one. They answered I asked and they said O we have been out of stock for awhile now. But then he said O you are in luck we have them, I will ship them out today........ I really hope they ship these kits I have been ready to build for a long time. And why would they not take down something from their site if they are out of stock it makes no since.

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
The more I read about these incidents, the more I feel all of these companies are becoming bullsh|tters, and the only place to buy is off of eBay.

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
Thats why i only buy from gasbike which it takes only 3 or 4 days and no later than 6 days to get a kit or parts. Right to your door by UPS or fedex and you get a tracking number right away.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Oh man JT, that sucks. That waiting is a killer. Ya get all excited with visions in yer head and this happens. Really do feel your pain.

I promise you, it will be worth all the frustration when that box does show up. (until ya open it and the frustration starts all over, lol)

Build some thing cool and post lots of pics!

jtgolden

May 31, 2011
United States
Yes it has been a long 4 weeks I have been ready to go, I have had all the mods done to the bike that needed to be done to mount the motor and have added brakes both bikes are ready. But without the motor I cant go any further.

BUT I HAVE GOTTEN SOME GOOD NEWS TODAY!!!!!! My kits are finally one the way .wee.

I will post many pics of both bikes once I have them done! Il be riding in no time!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Yes it has been a long 4 weeks I have been ready to go, I have had all the mods done to the bike that needed to be done to mount the motor and have added brakes both bikes are ready. But without the motor I cant go any further.

BUT I HAVE GOTTEN SOME GOOD NEWS TODAY!!!!!! My kits are finally one the way .wee.

I will post many pics of both bikes once I have them done! Il be riding in no time!

Awesome!