Schwinn give away

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Oh NO not another BUMP.............

We hit so many of those on that 15+ mile rie the other day I'm still a bit saddle sore........LOL!

But it was great fun........and I'd galdly ride that road again, I think if and when we do we should map out another few miles on down, heck maybe even go allthe way to keys crossing down there where the Colorado River is , it's real nice down that way, theres a couple miles of dirt road invaloved but but us Texas country boys that live in the country anyway are plenty used to that......, aint we......?

Now to get on topic here, thnks for that link Dan, hope we can win some cool bike.

Peace bro.

Shan

nother bump

dan+1

Mar 5, 2011
Texas
yeah I think 30 -45 will be good when we get together agian. I think the bike will hold know that i got all the kinks worked into it. sides I got my tool pouche and a intertube. :)

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Good thing you're taking an inner tube because if my engine was to blow we could just cut the tube in half and use it for a shock absorbing pull rope so you could tow me back.....LOL!

We go on a ride like that and I'll have my tool pouch and some zip ties and tape and bailing wire and, and, and.......all the other tools too, so far I've only had one failure that made me peddle back home and it was when I cooked that one engine and it did it about 200 yards from the house returning from a 14+ mile round trip.....I got real lucky on that deal even though I torched that engine like a big dumby because I did some stuff wrong in the early days before I knew any better.

Peace

yeah I think 30 -45 will be good when we get together agian. I think the bike will hold know that i got all the kinks worked into it. sides I got my tool pouche and a intertube. :)