Happy B-Day GodFather

GoldenMotor.com

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
Happy birthday Joe even if it is a day late. Glad to see you made another one. As we get older the best thing about birthdays is .......... Having Another One! May you have many more.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I'm always late with birthday wishes, Joe. Ask my brother and sister. Anyway, even a couple of days behind, I'll wish you a good one and many many more.
Tom

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Dang, missed this thread and your Birthday Joe!

All the best Buddy.

Maybe we should send him a link? lol

Thanks for letting us know Dave

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Wow...thanks guys! I am late to my own birthday party.

Things have been very hectic here lately with winter looming and work trying to kill me with stress. Why just yesterday, I had to deal with a day long crisis where my truck was "taken out of service" by the Ohio Motor Carrier Enforcement guys due to lack of interest or priority by management. (Translation: The "big people" in the office hadn't scheduled my truck for maintenance despite several reminders from me- it has needed brake work for weeks...) Those of you who know me from this site know how I am about maintenance, apparently the higher ups didn't take me seriously, now among other things they have a 1000 dollar towing bill.

Anyhow, I had a great birthday once I got home from work (had to work through both breaks, lunch, AND 45 minutes of overtime, *another case of management by crisis*). I turned 49 at 5:10am on Nov. 16 for those keeping track. I got a new digital camera from Mrs. Joe (my old Nikon was almost 10 years old and has over 3000 shutter activations on it, and she said she noticed I "had trouble seeing the small LCD screen") a blanket from one of my four daughters (yes, you appreciate things like a nice blanket when you get "old") and a new small spray gun from another of my daughters. (she thought it was a hand held abrasive blaster I had mentioned, but I didn't tell her otherwise) so overall home WAY outweighed work for the day, as usual.

I know I haven't been around here much lately, but I am still active in motorized bikes, mostly by keeping a couple of them going for a couple of old guys ;), one being my dad, another is a guy who stopped him on the road to find out "what in the **** he was riding". So now he has a riding buddy, I guess these things are more contagious than swine flu.

Thanks again for all the birthday wishes...you guys are the GREATEST MOTORIZED BIKE WEBSITE IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Happy B-Day Joe! They are asking me if I would like the senior drink at the local burger shop if that makes you feel better rotfl You are a true treasure my friend, never loose sight of that (c)